Fall Leaf Prints Painting Idea for Kids | Easy Fun Creative Art
Autumn leaves painting – JayArtPainting
❖ Learning watercolor techniques, calming the soul, mediated the mind, learning and motivating to paint. Therapy, relaxation.
❖ Jay Lee is a specialized watercolor artist. JayArt videos are showing how to paint flowers, nature and other techniques on the various tutorials offered.
❖ 영상 시청해주셔서 감사합니다. 한국사람이고요 영어로 영상을 올리고 있습니다. 몇몇 한국 분들이 댓글 달아 주시는데 너무너무 감사드립니다.
❖ Classification of paints
– Painting Techniques / Creative & Fun Art Projects
– Beginner (Level 1, Level 2)
– Intermediate (Level 3, Level 4)
– Advanced (Level 5, Level 6)
❖ Supply List
Paper : Saunders Waterford (300g/m2, 140lb, high white, hot pressed paper)
Paints : Holbein and Shinhan watercolors
Brushes : Normal watercolor brushes from one dollar store and chinese bamboo brushes
Palette : Small One – AP. Magic Aluminium Palette E0021, Big One – SHINHAN Watercolor Aluminium Palette A30
The 49th Street Galleria by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Prelude No. 11 by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
❖ Watercolor brushes
There are many people who ask me which brushes are the preferred brushes to use for beginners.
– My answer to them is that all the brushes are great to use and compliment each other. My brushes are not expensive to purchase, they cost around $1-4 USD, some prices may vary on the different brushes used duo to special use of each brush. Remember that with each brush you use you will have a different experience and a range of different feeling. The important thing is that you and the brush work as one to find the balance between creation and skill. The artist’s hand is very important in making the painting and to feel the way the water on the brush moves as the brush creates the ultimate master piece.
❖Improve your painting skills
Sometimes people ask me that they’ve been painting for months, but they think nothing improved.
– Well, I want to say that I have been painted for 15 years and I enjoy my painting every moment. If you enjoy your painting, that is the right way to go forward. Don’t be hurry. You just need time. Now you keep improving your painting skill.
IG, FB: @jayartpainting
E-mail : email@example.com
( If you have any questions please feel free to contact me )